Friday, February 8, 2013

And Just A Few More...

Phase Two of my favorite songs post...

I'm from near Gary, Indiana, the home of Michael Jackson & family, so of course, I must love that man. 



Pitch Perfect is one of my favorite movies in all creation, and although I despise Nicki Minaj, I do love Pitch Perfect's cast (and fans & Mike Tompkins) cover. Please excuse any language. 



And there's the beautiful voice of Hunter Hayes. He makes me melt. Like seriously.



And the obligatory Taylor Swift. I still don't understand what is going on with these random animal costumes, but I do think it's pretty awesome that it was filmed all in one shot! 



I had this obsession when I was younger, with S Club 7, the British group put together by the same man who formed the Spice Girls. They had their own TV show on ABC Family back in the day. It will forever be a favorite. 



Another classic from 2002. LMNT "Hey Juliet"



Mark Ballas. Yes, the one from Dancing With The Stars. He's actually a pretty fabulous singer. And this is his music video for his song "Hotwire" co-starring his dancing partner (at the time) Chelsea Kane, of Disney stardom. 



And that's all for now folks! 

x

1 comment:

  1. Mike Tompkins is definitely a favorite of mine. In his covers, I love how he pulls half-hidden elements of the songs to the front...it lets you hear more than just the vocals, but the entire song with all its complexity.

    ReplyDelete